Bobbi Kristina-Brown was declared dead about an hour ago at the age of 22.
Daughter of late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, 22-year-old Bobbi Kristina passed on at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Duluth, Georgia moments ago after 7 months in coma.
Below are 12 facts of her 22 years on earth before the sudden death that sadly brought it all to an end…
1. On March 4, 1993 Bobbi Kristina was born to Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston in Livingston, New Jersey.
2. In 1995, she was taken onstage before a national audience at the American Music Awards by her celebrity mother Whitney.
3. In 2003, at the age of 10, Bobbi Kristina recorded a version of Christmas classic, ‘Little Drummer Boy’ with her mother.
4. In 2007, her superstar parents divorced while she was 14 years old. 5.
On February 11, 2012, her mother died in her Beverly Hills Hotel suite while she was 19.
6. In January 2014, she and Nick Gordon announce their marriage although it later emerged there’s nothing to back it up.
7. On Saturday, January 31, 2015, Bobbi Kristina was found face-down in a bathtub in her Georgia home at 10:30am local time.
She was rushed to the hospital and placed in a medically-induced coma.
8. March 4, 2015 was her 22nd birthday but she was still fighting for her life after being found in a state similar to what led to her mother’s death.
9. In April 2015, she was taken off life support when family members claim she was getting better.
10. On June 24, 2015 she was transferred to a Georgia facility known as a Hospice with all hope of her revival and recovery lost.
11. On Sunday, July 26, 2015, she was confirmed dead
12. By 2023, she would have been 30-years-old, the age which she would receive the remainder of Houston’s US$115 million estate according to her mother’s will.
Rest in peace Bobbi!…